Call for Papers
Download Call for Papers (CFP): PDF
Prospective authors are invited to submit by the deadline listed above original papers in the following (but not limited to) areas.
Topics of Interest include
- Cognitive radio & Dynamic Spectrum Access
- Drone/UAV communications
- Energy Harvesting
- Microwave devices and systems
- Mobile radio communication systems
- Radio resource allocation and QoS provisioning
- Satellite communications
- Wireless ad-hoc and sensor networks
- Wireless Power Transfer
|5G and Beyond:
- Antennas, propagation and channel modeling
- IoT, NB-IoT, and M2M
- Machine learning and AI
- Massive MIMO
- Network security
- Software defined networks
- Space time processing & MIMO systems
- Spread spectrum systems
- Ultra wideband technology
- V2V, V2I, V2X, DSRC Communications
- Vehicular communications
|Network Architecture & Others::
- D2D communications
- Dynamic spectrum management
- Game theory applications
- Green Communication
- Information theory
- Mobility management
- Modulation and coding
- Signal processing for communications
- TVWS communications
|Systems and Applications:
- Smart city
- Big data analysis
- System stability
- System monitoring
- Internet-of-things (IoT)
- Any topics in system and applications
- Only invited researchers should submit to this track.
- Any very recent results relating to this conference interests
- Prof. Yingchang Liang, University of Electronic Science and Technology of China, China.
- Prof. Yan Zhang, University of Oslo, Norway.
- Dr. Li-Fung Chang, Chief Architect, 5G Technology Program Office, DoIT, MOEA, Taiwan.
- Prof. Hyeon-Woo Lee, DanKook University, Vice Chairman of 5G Forum, Korea.
Several special sessions (e.g. NOMA, Message Passing Algorithm) are organized with participation from international experts.
Instructions for Paper Submission
Authors are invited to submit a 5-page full paper electronically through TrackChair (submission link).
April 19, 2019
May 10, 2019
May 24, 2019
Full Paper Submission Deadline
June 21, 2019
Recent Results Paper Submission Deadline
June 28, 2019
July 05, 2019
July 14, 2019
Camera Ready Submission